The HTT-1 was designed to provide a fast, safe and reliable way to verify proper operation of Dielectric Withstand (hipot) and Ground Continuity Testers between calibration cycles. It allows the operator to check the result of the three failure modes encountered in production hipot and ground circuit testing (open ground, high leakage current, and dielectric breakdown) separately or in any combination to verify proper test equipment operation. A passing test can also be simulated. The test leads allows connection of the HTT-1 to any hipot tester using a standard NEMA 15A receptacle and banana jacks to allow direct connection to the hipot/ground bond tester(s) using their cables. The manual contains anticipated results and suggests testing procedures. The maximum voltage the HTT-1 can test is 2000Vac/3000Vdc.
Hipot and Ground Continuity Function Tester
- The stock HTT-1 simulates the following failures:
- Ground Continuity Chassis to Ground (open), and/or
- High Leakage Line to Ground (short), and/or
- Dielectric Withstand Failure (Arc View window displays an arc at 750Vac ± 400V).
- The HTT-1 can also be set to simulate passing tests:
- Ground Continuity Chassis to Ground (short), and/or
- Normal Leakage Line to Ground (open), and /or
- Dielectric Withstand OK (up to 3000 volts)
- Arc Testing is at 750 ± 400Vac. Results visible through Front Panel Window.
- Works with any manufacturer’s Dielectric Withstand or Ground Continuity Tester. The HTT-1 simulates the failures and your tester should return results consistent with the switch settings on the front panel of the HTT-1
- The HTT-1 is a passive device. No batteries or power is required.
- Verifies proper operation of your equipment in less than a minute.
- Light weight.
- Simple to operate.
- Saves time.
- For testing of Ground Bond Testers up to 30A..
- 1 year warranty.
|Setting of PASS for Leakage Current||Open Circuit|
|Setting of FAIL for Leakage Current||Short Circuit|
|Max Voltage capability of Hipot Test Circuit||3000Vac / 4200Vdc|
|Setting of PASS for Ground Circuit||Short Circuit|
|Setting of FAIL for Ground Circuit||Open Circuit|
|Setting of Arc Detection Circuit||Arc-over at 750V +/- 400Vac / 1050V +/- 560Vdc|
|Operation Temp||15 – 40 C|
|Relative Humidity Range||0-90% non-condensing|
|Dimms||5.3″(W) x 6.8″(H) x 2.3″(D)|