The most advanced medical surge tester available, the MegaPulse D8-PF is the latest iteration of the industry leading Defib-proof Tester from Compliance West. It adds the new Differential Mode Test shown in IEC 80601-2-26 and introduces our new touch controlled front panel to the legendary MegaPulse D5-PF defib proof tester. The MegaPulse D8-PF retains the direct energy readout and comprehensive list of included tests to the requirements of:
- IEC 80601-2-26:2019/COR1:2021 Figure 201.101 Defibrillation-Proof Applied Parts (S/N 435193 and up).
- IEC 60601-1:2005 (Issue 3) Figure 9 and 10 Defib-proof Differential- and Common-Mode Test (IEC 60601-1 Figure 50 in older versions).
- IEC 60601-1:2006 Figure 11 Energy Reduction Test.
- IEC 60601-2-4: 2010 Figure 201.110 Overload Test (optional).
- IEC 60601-2-34 Issue 2 (optional).
- IEC 60601-2-34 Issue 3 (included).
- IEC 60601-2-49.
- IEC 60601-2-25:2011.
- IEC 60601-2-27:2011.
This is an IEC 60601 and IEC 80601 Defibrillation-proof tester. For the Energy Reduction test, joules consumed in the 100Ω resistor are immediately displayed after each pulse. The MegaPulse D8-PF tests protection against the effects of defibrillation (Common Mode, Differential Mode) and Energy reduction test (EC-13) and as noted in the Standards shown above. The MegaPulse D8-PF outputs a 360J Defib-proof test pulse per IEC 60601-1 for the Energy Reduction Test. It can also be used as a Defibrillator Lead Tester.