The MegaPulse Implantable Test 1 outputs the damped sinus pulse used to defib-proof test implantable medical devices. Resistor networks described in the Standard Tests are included internally. The MegaPulse Implantable Test 1 can recharge and trigger the next pulse in 20 seconds, in accordance with the Standards. Positive and negative polarity are selected with a front panel switch, or via optional computer control. The computer control can conduct the test sequence shown in the Standard.
The tests are described in the following Standards:
- EN 45502-1:2015, clause 20.1, Test 1, Figures 1, 2 and 3; 140V peak.
- ISO 14117:2012, clause 6.2.2, Test 1; Figures 45 and 46; 380V peak.
- ISO14708-1:2014, Part 1; 140V peak.
- EN 45502-2-2:2008, clause 20.2; 380V peak.
- EN 45502-2-1:2003, 140V peak.
- EN 45502-2-2-3:2010, 140V peak.
Please click here to view an Excel file showing which tests are required in the various Standards.
A Compliance West surge Tester. That means it outputs a guaranteed waveform but won’t break the bank. The tester outputs the waveform it is supposed to, time after time. Built in the USA. Email and phone support free for life. Reasonable repair and calibration charges. Timely and helpful customer service always.
Rental unit available. Call us for details.