25A Ground Bond Tester for TUV and other Production line tests. Simple to use, easy to interpret: GREEN is PASS, RED is FAIL; FAIL stops test and buzzes. A complete, one-touch solution when teamed with a Compliance West Hipot Tester and our HTT-1 Function Tester. Ships complete with test cables and a NIST Calibration Certificate. Heavy metal case and rugged construction, designed for factory environments and continuous product testing. A quality product built to last, made in the USA. We calibrate and repair everything we make. Not sure – contact us!
Ground Continuity Tester
25A set output
25A set output
25A Ground Bond Tester for TUV and other Production
line tests. Simple to use, easy to interpret.
- Pairing with a Compliance West Hipot Tester and our HTT-1 Function Checker makes a complete TUV Production Test Package.
- Logic Controlled, One-button testing. LED indicators. Buzzer upon failure, test terminates.
- AC output. Constant current delivers 25 amps to any ground circuit with resistance of 0 to 0.1Ω.
- Virtual voltage sense circuit. ignores resistance of test leads for accuracy.
- NEMA 5-15 Receptacle for plugging in the device being tested. Universal receptacle available for testing products with International plugs; order Option 30AC-T-W.
- 0.1Ω calibration resistor mounted on rear panel.
- Designed for TUV, NEMKO and CE Safety Agency production line testing, including IEC601.
- With Option TL, the GF-30ac can be teamed with any of our -P hipot testers to make a one-touch test for both Ground Bond and Hipot Tests in accordance with Nemko, TUV and other european production testing requirements. Specify Option TL with your hipot purchase.
- The the current setting can be set to any level between 10 and 30A when purchased. Specify Option 10-30 and note requirement in comments when ordering.
- All test leads included, and a Calibration Certificate is supplied.
- Calibrated to NIST standards; A2LA (ISO 17025) Calibration available.
- 1 year warranty.
Voltage Test Type: AC.
Maximum Current Output: 25A ac, ±3% into any load – short circuit to 0.1Ω.
Maximum Voltage Output: 6V.
Pass/Fail Criterion: 0.1Ω, calibration resistor supplied for reference.
Ramp Time: 10mS.
Test Duration: 0 – 25.0 Seconds approx.
Duty Cycle: 100%.
Rated Input Voltage: 120V.
Fuse: 2A, 250V, time delay, 5x20mm.
RETURN: Banana Connector, high current.
OUTPUT: NEMA receptacle.