The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Hipot Tester, 0-2500Vac @ 20mA, 0-3500Vdc @ 5mA and Adjustable Ground Continuity, Portable and Rugged!
Compliance West introduces our Rugged Hipot Tester, the HT-3500S-RF. It is encased in a shipping enclosure roomy enough for cables or a DVM, with all controls accessible without removing it from the enclosure. This rugged hipot comes with an adjustable ground continuity test in range of 0.08 - 1.50 Ω, and Auto-offset for test leads up to 1.00 Ω. Performs 0-2500 AC or 0-3500 DC Hipot Test. Neutral/Hot to Ground Leakage current test up to 20 mA AC or 5 mA DC. Easy to use and connect. Ships complete with cables, manual, and a Calibration Certificate. Made in the USA. Calibration and repair services available. Not sure - contact us!
Write a Review
- High precision leakage current, duration and ground continuity settings.
- Allows no load setup of leakage current and test dwell times.
- Once entered, ground continuity setting, leakage current and test dwell times can be referenced on the front panel display when unit is not testing.
- Leakage currents can be set from 1-20 mA AC or 1-5 mA DC in 0.1mA increments.
- Dwell times can be set from 1-60 seconds in 1 second increments.
- Two tests with one setup. Conducts UL/CSA Ground continuity and Hipot tests with one setup, so no additional equipment is needed.
- Build in a portable case 18.6" wide x 8.4" high x 16.3" deep. 22 lbs. Rugged enough to test manufactured housing.
- Ground continuity check is defeatable for testing two-wire products.
- Easy equipment connections. Plug your equipment right into the NEMA plug on the front panel. No adapters needed!
- J2 and J3 cords allow connection of pigtail power leads.
- Simple test outcome judgement. Green lights mean pass - red lights mean fail. Failing tests sound a buzzer as well.
- Ready for your UL Inspector out of the box. NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate to MIL-STD45662-A is included. Cal cert is in accordance with UL guidance.
- Operation Instructions are printed on the rear panel for easy reference.
- In-depth testing. Both true Arc Dectection and Leakage Current circuits test the product to find problems.
- RED lights and a buzzer leave no question if a failure has occurred.
- Expandable for TUV/European Agency Testing. Can be connected to our GF-30ac 25A Ground Bond Tester with optional TEST-LINK™.
- Easy shift-by-shift Function Test. Compatible with our Patented function checker, the HTT-1and HTT-1R (With 0.1 ohm Ground check Pass/Fail Setup).
|Rugged and shippable. Voltage Test Type||AC/DC|
|Voltage Range||0-2500 AC 0-3500 DC|
|Leakage Current Set Point||1-20 mA AC||1-5 mA DC|
|Input Voltage Requirements||117-127 V, 50 /60 Hz|
|Fuse Requirements||120 V, 2 A Slow Blow|
|Arc Detect||Independent High Frequency Circuit|
|Leakage Detect||Independent Low Frequency Circuit|
|Ground Continuity Set Point||0.08 Ω - 1.50 Ω, Defeatable|
|Ground Continuity Test Current||100 mA|
|Test Time Range||1 - 60 Seconds|
|Ramp Time Range||1 - 5 Seconds|
|Voltage Meter Accuracy||± 2 %|
|HV Shutdown by Ground Fail||< 7 mS|
|Discharge Time||< 7 mS VAC|
|Discharge Time||< 1.3 Sec VDC at open circuit|
|Transformer Power||< 500 VA|
|Pass/Fail Repeatability||± 3 %|
|Output Connector||NEMA plug, High Voltage Test Jack|
|Display||4 digits LED display|
|Test Indicator Led indicators|
|Failure Indicator||Led indicators and buzzer|
|TestLink (With GF-30AC)||Optional|
|Voltage Hold on failure||No|
|Top Mounted Handle Optional|
|Test Defeat||Ground Continuity|
|Autoreset on Pass||Optional|
|Operation Temperature||15 - 40 °C|
|Relative Humidity Range||0 - 90 % Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||9-1/4" wide x 4-3/4" high x 10" deep|
|Calibration||One year calibration Certificate|
|Test Cords||Return Lead, Power Cord|
|Test Cords||Ground Continuity Connector Tip|
|Test Cords||J2 and J3 Optional|
|Test Cords||Alligator Clip|