The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Surge Tester DF-1 Fig. A.2 (and DF-4 Fig. C.2) waveform with truncation, USB TestMinder Surge Tester and IGBT switch.
The DF-1P Isolation surge Tester is designed to generate the waveform described in AAMI DF-1, Figure A.2., for the Lead Connector electrical isolation test in AAMI DF-1, Annex A; and DF-4 Fig. C.2.
The test can be set to automatically conduct the first 490 cycles (500 ± 50 as shown in Standard) of the test, and then stop testing to allow laboratory personnel monitor the last 10 cycles in accordance with the Standard. Voltage and current BNC outputs make waveform analysis convenient.
For an example, please take a look at the output voltage and current waveforms of a simulated test in the Manuals section below. (Please note that these tests were conducted at 1300 Volts instead of the required 1500 volts. The MegaPulse DF-1P is capable of a pulse output of up to 1500 volts, optionally 2500 volts.)
TestMinder USB control is included to allow automated repetitive testing.
The test signal includes the waveform cutoff at 750V/18msec as shown in AAMI DF-1 Figure A.2 and AAMI DF-4 Figure C.2. Please see the Standard Figure A.2, and the actual output of the MegaPulse DF-1P Isolation Tester. (The waveforms in AAMI DF-1 Figure A.2 and AAMI DF-4 Figure C.2 are identical.)
A front-panel switch reverses the output polarity. Additionally provided with BNC oscilloscope output for voltage (100:1) and current (1V/A) for output monitoring.
The waveform output is 1.05uSec rise time, with a 18mS duration, with an output impedance of 500 ohms.
MegaPulse DF-1P Current carrying Tester ships complete, ready to perform the DF-1 test:
- TestMinder included to conduct automated repetitive testing using a Windows 32/64 bit Operating System
- BNC Current Jack (1V/ma)
- BNC Voltage jack (100:1)
- Graphs of theoretical and actual waveforms
- Calibration Certificate
- One-year warranty
Write a Review
- Generates the waveform required for the Isolation Test, AAMI DF-1, Appendix B, and described in AAMI DF-1, Figure A.2 and AAMI DF-4, Figure C.2.
- Designed with operator safety in mind: Set up the EUT to the right and behind the tester, and a right-handed operator will find himself standing to the left of the tester, allowing maximum separation.
- Theoretical graphs and actual graphs showing the output of your tester are included with each MegaPulse DF-1P, allowing easy sanity checks and proof to visiting agency engineers of test setups.
- BNC Oscilloscope outputs allows quick connection and easy evaluation of voltage and current output waveforms.
- Reverse polarity waveforms available by pushing a button on the front panel. No need to change the test setup. Positive polarity indication minimizes errors.
- TestMinder computer control allows automation of the required 490 cycles; then the operator can conduct the last 10 cycles in which the current waveform must be monitored. (Waveform capture is not provided).
- 1-year calibration cycle.
- All test leads included.
- 1 year warranty
|Compliance West Surge Tester||MegaPulse DF-1 Isolation|
|For AAMI DF-4 Fig. C.2 and AAMI DF-1 Fig. A.2|
|Maximum Voltage output||1500V, optionally 2500 V|
|Current Duration||18 mS|
|Meter accuracy||±5 %|
|Operation temperature||15-40 °C|
|Relativity humidity range||0-90 % Non condensing|
|Standards||AAMI DF-1 App B, Figure A.2|
|Product weight||35 Lbs|
|Product Dimensions||17 w x 17 L x 6 H|
|Continuos Full voltage||Optional|
|Power supply voltage||120 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|What is in the box?||Megapulse DF-1P Current carrying,2 high voltage Test leads,18 AWG Line power cord,Instruction manual|
|MegaPulse DF-1P Isolation.pdf||Download Manual|
|MegaPulse DF-1P Figure A.2 Isolation rev 1.1.pdf||Download Manual|
|TestMinder MegaPulse P USB rev1.3.pdf||Download Manual|
|Waveforms/DF-1P Isolation waveform.pdf||Download Manual|
|Waveforms/DF-1 Fig. A-2 Isolation Test requirement.pdf||Download Manual|
|Waveforms/DF-1 Fig. A-2 Isolation Test actual.pdf||Download Manual|