The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
PT-600 UL -2-480:
PT-600 UL -2-480
Write a Review
- The MegaPulses are used with a general purpose oscilloscope for waveform capture and evaluation.
- The MEGAPULSE 1786 is designed to test Luminescent Panels in accordance with UL 1786, Paragraph 11.6.
- Output: In accordance with UL 1786, Paragraph 11.6.; Voltage Rise Time: +/- 30% (400V +)
- Voltage Fall Time: +/- 20% (400V +)
- Source Impedance: 50ohm +/- 10%
- Source Energy: not defined
- Mode of Operation: Automatic; stop with external interlock
- Charge Time: <60 sec