The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
HT-3000P AC 1A V2:
Hipot Tester, 3000Vac @ 1A max continuous duty, no ramp, no arc detection
Our HT-3000PAC-1A V2 is an AC only hipot tester with an output up to 3000V and leakage current up to 1A. Not only powerful but safe, the main shutdown switch is strategically located on the front panel. 1A max continuous duty, no ramp, no arc detection. Advanced micro-controller technology allows for easy 1-button testing. Made in the USA. Calibration certificate and 1yr warranty included. Not sure - contact us!
Write a Review
- Leakage current up to 1000 mA.
- Microcontroller technologies, one button test, easy to setup, LED's indicates test in progress. Upon failures buzzer sounds and testing is terminated.
- Output voltage, Leakage current and test duration are controlled in the front panel.
- Test timer is defeatable.
- Zero voltage start included.
- Optional very sensitive breakdown detection circuit.
- One year calibration cycle.
- Main shutdown switch in front panel for safety.
|Voltage Test Type||AC|
|Voltage Range||0-3000 VAC|
|Current Range||30-1000 mA|
|Input Voltage Requirements||240 V, 50 /60 Hz|
|Arc Detect||Separate high Frequency circuit|
|Leakage Detect||Separate Low frequency circuit|
|Test Time Range||1 - 60 seconds Defeatable|
|Voltage Meter Accuracy||± 2 % ± 1 count|
|Current Meter Accuracy||± 2 % ± 1 count|
|Discharge Time||< 1S|
|Transformer Output||> 500 VAC|
|Display||4 digits LED display|
|Test indicator||Led indicators|
|Failure Indicator||Led indicators and buzzer|
|Test Defeat||Test time|
|Operation Temperature||15 - 40 °C|
|Relative Humidity Range||0 - 90 % Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||24" wide x 30" high x 22" deep|
|Calibration||One year calibration Certificate|