MegaPulse 1.2×50-7PF, bulk cap voltages of 2000-7000V, 1.2x50uSec Voltage Waveform, 500Ω outpit impedance, 0.5J at 7kV.
Optional TestMinder PF computer control and 1000:1 Oscilloscope output (reference only).
The Voltage meter reads the bulk capacitor voltage, the output voltage will be less (see Datasheet).
Calibrated at bulk cap voltages of 2kV and 7kV only to reflect the test points of IEC 60950 and the Australian Deviation. ISO 17025 Calibration available.
• Digital output voltage knob on the front panel.
• Integrated High Voltage on hold circuit.
• External interlock disables HV output and defeats test when circuit is open.
• Microcontroller technologies.
• Front panel indicates internal HV and polarity.
• Polarity button selector on the front panel
• Up to 7kV test voltage on bulk cap.
• Optional USB TestMinder, computer control with auto-trigger.
• Leads, manual and calibration certificate included.
• One year calibration cycle
• One year warranty.
Output Peak Voltage at 7000V: 6620V ±3%.
Open Circuit Rise Time: 1.14us, ±30% (Trise=1.67*(T90%-T30%) per IEC 1180.
Open Circuit Duration Time: 56.69us, ±20% (Time to half-value) per IEC 1180.
Virtual Impedance: 500Ω.
Energy: 0.5J at 7000V only.
Current Waveform: Not defined.
Voltage Control: Manually, by turning a knob in the front panel or via USB.
Polarity Control: Positive and Negative. Alternating control available with USB.
Voltage Display: 4 Digit LED Display.
Voltage Meter resolution: 5V.
Voltage Meter Accuracy: ±1%.
Duty Cycle: 12pulses per min. with 5s between pulses, then 45s rest.
Charge Time: <5s (2s min.)
Line Voltage: 120V AC, 50/60Hz. Optional 100, 110, 220, 230 and 240V.
Safety Interlock 2-pin terminal block on rear panel; shorted for operation.
OUTPUTS – FRONT
OUTPUT: High Voltage insulated socket.
RETURN: High Voltage insulated socket.
OUTPUTS – REAR
TESTMNINDER: DB9 Female (Optional).
SAFETY INTERLOCK: 2-pin Terminal Block.
Inlet Module: Inlet module with fuse and power switch combination.