The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Defib-proof and Energy Reduction Tester
Write a Review
- Direct Joules readout on front panel after Energy Reduction Test.
- Increased accuracy in accordance with IEC 60601-2-25 and -2-27:2011 requirements.
- 20 second period between pulse delivery,
- Increased signal generator voltage for -2-27 tests (Order Option SG).
- Integrated Pass/Fail reference for checking the equipment and test setup.
- Dry Capacitor delivers >2.5M pulses at 20 second intervals.
- Integrated energy measurement, see demonstration video.
- USB Testminder, Computer Control.
- External interlock, disables HV output and defeats test when circuit is open.
- Ergonomically designed for safety, speed and efficiency.
- Front panel indicates polarity
- Output voltage and polarity are controlled manually on front panel or via TestLink.
- Cables, manual and calibration certificate included.
- One year calibration cycle.
- One year warranty.
|Output Voltage:0-5000 V ±1%|
|Main Capacitance:32 uF ±5%|
|Inductances||500uH and 25 mH ±10%|
|Main Resistances||100 Ω, 50 Ω and 400 Ω ±1% non inductive|
|Voltage Control||Manually, by turning a knob in the front panel|
|Polarity control||Positive and Negative. Alternating control available with optional computer control|
|Polarity Control||Positive an Negative, by front panel push button|
|Duty Cycle||1 Pulse every 20 Seconds *optional 12 Seconds|
|Voltage Display||4 Digits LED Display|
|Voltage Resolution||5 Volt|
|Line Voltage||120 VAC AC, 50/60 Hz *optional different line voltages available (100V, 110V, 220V, 230V, 240V)|
|Operating Temperature||15-40 ºC|
|Relative Humidity Range||0-90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||17" wide x 11" high x 17" in deep|