The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
MegaPulse Biphasic PF 180J:
Surge Tester Biphasic PF 180J
The MegaPulse 180J can be used to test products in research and production environments.
The output is stable and provides the required 180J power in a production test or continuous test environment. The available autotrigger control provides very repeatable outputs which makes testing results more meaningful.
The MegaPulse 180J is used to prove any part which would be subjected to defibrillator pulses.
The biphasic output reversal timing can be configured at the factory for any timing desired within the pulse. Output power is also configurable upon request.
May be configured with TestMinder P (optional).
Waveforms are available for review in the Manuals section, below.
Please call or write with any questions or thoughts.
Write a Review
- Outputs a biphasic waveform containing 180J power for defibrillation parts testing.
- Microprocessor controlled wavform reversal for accurate, repeatable waveforms.
- Rated for continuous operation with one minute pulse times.
- Customer can specify any time in the waveform for the reversal point.
- Available autotrigger for extremely repeatable power output pulses.
- Available TestMinder for computer control of long test sequences
- 1 year warranty
|Model||MegaPulse BiPhasic 180J|