The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
MegaPulse Code 360:
A Compliance West surge tester that delivers 360J of energy in a damped sinusoidal (Lown) waveform with a load of 50Ω connected to the output. Mimics the output of a well-known defibrillator tester that is the de facto standard used for the medical industry to describe a full defibrillator pulse
Write a Review
- Damped Sinusoidal when 50 ohm is connected.
- Direct Joules readout on front panel.
- 20 second period between pulse delivery,
- Emergency Stop Button Included, when activated disables buttons and discharges main capacitor.
- External interlock, disables HV output and defeats test when circuit is open.
- Optional USB Testminder, Computer Control.
- Ergonomically designed for safety, speed and efficiency.
- Front panel indicates polarity
- Output voltage and polarity are controlled manually on front panel or via TestLink.
- Cables, manual and calibration certificate included.
- One year calibration cycle.
- One year warranty.
|Output Voltage:0-5100 V ±1%|
|Output Energy Delivered: 360J ±10%|
|Main Capacitance:32 uF ±5%|
|Voltage Control||Manually, by turning a knob in the front panel|
|Polarity control||Positive and Negative. by front panel push button, alternating control available with optional computer control|
|Duty Cycle||20 Seconds between pulses|
|Voltage Display||4 Digits LED Display|
|Line Voltage||120 VAC AC, 50/60 Hz *optional different line voltages available (100V, 110V, 220V, 230V, 240V)|
|Operating Temperature||15-28 ºC|
|Relative Humidity Range||0-90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||17" wide x 18" high x 17" in deep|