The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
MegaPulse DF-1PF A.2 Isolation 2 sec:
Surge Tester DF-1PF A.2 Isolation 2 sec. 1500V with Truncation
The DF-1PF A.2 Isolation 2 sec. surge Tester is designed to generate the waveform described in AAMI DF-1, Figure A.2., for the Lead Connector electrical isolation test in AAMI DF-1, Annex A.
The test can be set to automatically conduct the first 490 cycles (500 ± 50 as shown in Standard) of the test, and then stop testing to allow laboratory personnel monitor the last 10 cycles in accordance with the Standard. Voltage and current BNC outputs make waveform analysis convenient.
For an example, please take a look at the output voltage and current waveforms of a simulated test in the Manuals section below. (Please note that these tests were conducted at 1300 Volts instead of the required 1500 volts. The MegaPulse DF-1PF is capable of a pulse output of up to 1500 volts every 2 seconds.
TestMinder USB control is included to allow automated repetitive testing.
A front-panel switch reverses the output polarity. Additionally provided with BNC oscilloscope output for voltage (100:1) and current (1V/A) for output monitoring.
The waveform output is 1.05uS rise time, with a 18mS duration, with an output impedance of 500 ohms.
MegaPulse DF-1PF Current carrying Tester ships complete, ready to perform the DF-1 test:
- TestMinder included to conduct automated repetitive testing using a Windows 32/64 bit Operating System
- BNC Current Jack (1V/ma)
- BNC Voltage jack (100:1)
- Test Leads
- Calibration Certificate
- Calibration Waveform
- Calibration Data
- One-year warranty
Write a Review
- Generates the waveform required for the Isolation Test, AAMI DF-1, Appendix B, and described in AAMI DF-1, Figure A.2.
- Designed with operator safety in mind: Set up the EUT to the right and behind the tester, and a right-handed operator will find himself standing to the left of the tester, allowing maximum separation.
- Actual graphs showing the output of your tester are included with each MegaPulse DF-1PF, allowing easy sanity checks and proof to visiting agency engineers of test setups.
- BNC Oscilloscope outputs allows quick connection and easy evaluation of voltage and current output waveforms.
- Reverse polarity waveforms available by pushing a button on the front panel. No need to change the test setup. Positive polarity indication minimizes errors.
- TestMinder computer control allows automation of the required 490 cycles; then the operator can conduct the last 10 cycles in which the current waveform must be monitored. (Waveform capture is not provided).
- All test leads included.
- 1-year calibration cycle.
- 1 year warranty
|Compliance West Surge Tester||MegaPulse DF-1PF A.2 Isolation 2 sec.|
|Maximum Voltage output||1500V|
|Duty Cycle||2 sec. between pulses|
|Current Duration||18 mS|
|Meter accuracy||±5 %|
|Operation temperature||15-40 °C|
|Relativity humidity range||0-90 % Non condensing|
|Standards||AAMI DF-1 App B, Figure A.2|
|Product weight||35 Lbs|
|Product Dimensions||17 w x 17 L x 6 H|
|Continuos Full voltage||Optional|
|Power supply voltage||120 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|What is in the box?||Megapulse DF-1PF A.2 Isolation 2sec.,2 High Voltage Test leads,18 AWG Line power cord,Instruction manual|