The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
HT-20KVP AC/DC 5mA:
Hipot Tester, 0-20KV ACDC 5mA
HT-20KVP ACDC Hipot Tester, 0-20KVAC @ 5mA, 0-25KVDC @ 5mA. Ships complete with cables, manual, and Calibration Certificate. Made in the USA. Calibration and Repair services available. Not sure - contact us!
Write a Review
- AC output up to 20,000V
- DC output up to 25,000V
- Leakage current up to 5.0mA.
- Microcontroller technologies, one button test, easy to setup, LED's indicates test in progress. Upon failures buzzer sounds and testing is terminated.
- Output voltage, Leakage current and test duration are controlled in the front panel.
- Test timer is defeatable.
- AC HV connector output with a quarter turn twist lock.
- Designed for product development and laboratory use.
- One year calibration cycle.
|Voltage Test Type||AC/DC|
|Voltage Range||0-20,000VAC, 0-25,000VDC|
|Input Voltage Requirements||120V, 60 Hz, Other options available|
|Fuse Requirements||120/230V, 2A Slow Blow|
|Arc Detect||Independent high Frequency circuit|
|Leakage Detect||Independent Low frequency circuit|
|Test Time Range||1 - 60sec, Defeatable|
|Voltage Meter Accuracy||± 0.1KV full scale|
|Current Meter Accuracy||± 0.1mA full scale|
|Discharge Time||< 7 mS|
|Transformer Output||< 500 VAC|
|Display||4 digits LED display|
|Test indicator||Led indicators|
|Failure Indicator||Led indicators and buzzer|
|Test Defeat||Test time, Voltage Ramp and Arc detection|
|Operation Temperature||15 - 40 °C|
|Relative Humidity Range||0 - 90 % Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||17" wide x 11" high x 17" deep|
|Calibration||One year calibration Certificate|