The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Hipot Tester, 0-2800Vdc @ 5mA
The HT-P V2 series Hipot Testers emerges from the redesigned HT-P series, offering new long life buttons, robust design, lighter and cleaner appearance. Performs the Ground Continuity Test with a fix Pass/Fail point of 2.93Ω, 0-2800V DC Hipot Test, Neutral/Hot to Ground Leakage current test up to 5mA DC. Easy to use and connect. Ships complete with cables, manual, Calibration Certificate and Calibration Data Log Copy. Made in the USA. Calibration and repair services available. Not sure - contact us!
Write a Review
- High precision leakage current, duration and ground continuity settings.
- Allows no load setup of leakage current and test dwell times.
- Once entered, ground continuity setting, leakage current and test dwell times can be referenced on the front panel display when unit is not testing.
- Leakage currents can be set from 1-5 mA DC in 0.1mA increments.
- Dwell times can be set from 1-60 seconds in 1 second increments.
- Two tests with one setup. Conducts UL/CSA Ground continuity and Hipot tests with one setup, so no additional equipment is needed.
- Small and light. 9.25" wide x 4.75" high x 10" deep. 11 lbs. But rugged enough to test manufactured housing.
- Ground continuity check is defeatable for testing two-wire products.
- Easy equipment connections. Plug your equipment right into the NEMA plug on the front panel. No adapters needed!
- J2 and J3 cords allow connection of pigtail power leads.
- Simple test outcome judgement. Green lights mean pass - red lights mean fail. Failing tests sound a buzzer as well.
- Ready for your UL Inspector out of the box. NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate to MIL-STD45662-A is included. Cal cert is in accordance with UL guidance.
- Operation Instructions are printed on the rear panel for easy reference.
- In-depth testing. Both true Arc Detection and Leakage Current circuits test the product to find problems.
- RED lights and a buzzer leave no question if a failure has occurred.
- Expandable for TUV/European Agency Testing. Can be connected to our GF-30ac 25A Ground Bond Tester with optional TEST-LINK™.
- Easy shift-by-shift Function Test. Compatible with our Patented function checker HTT-1.
|Voltage Test Type||DC|
|Voltage Range||0-2800 DC|
|Leakage Current Set Point||1-5 mA DC|
|Input Voltage Requirements||117-127 V, 50 /60 Hz|
|Fuse Requirements||1A, 120V Slow Blow|
|Arc Detect||Independent High Frequency Circuit|
|Leakage Detect||Independent Low Frequency Circuit|
|Ground Continuity Pass/Fail Point||2.93Ω, Defeatable|
|Test Time Range||1 - 60 Seconds|
|Ramp Time Range||1 - 5 Seconds|
|Voltage Meter Accuracy||± 2 %|
|HV Shutdown by Ground Fail||< 7 mS|
|Discharge Time||< 1.3 Sec VDC at open circuit|
|Transformer Power||< 500 VA|
|Pass/Fail Repeatability||± 3 %|
|Display||4 digits LED display|
|Test Failure Indicator||LED and Buzzer|
|Relay Interface (PLC Interface)||Optional|
|TestLink (With GF-30AC)||Optional|
|Autoreset on Pass||Optional|
|Voltage Hold on failure||No|
|Output Connector||NEMA plug|
|Return Test Lead||Included|
|J2 Test Lead||Optional|
|J3 Test Lead||Optional|
|Calibration Cycle||1 year|
|Operation Temperature||15 - 40 °C|
|Relative Humidity Range||0 - 90 % Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||9.25" wide x 475" high x 10" deep|