The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
MegaPulse Capacitor Series B:
Surge Tester Capacitor B Series PF
IEC 348-14 Table XIV Tests 1-4
Write a Review
- Generates the waveform required by IEC 384, Annex A, for Surge voltage testing of capacitors.
- Designed with operator safety in mind: Set up the EUT to the right and behind the tester, and a right-handed operator will find himself standing to the left of the tester, allowing maximum separation.
- Theoretical graphs and actual graphs showing the output of your tester are included with each MegaPulse Capacitor Tester, allowing easy sanity checks and proof to visiting agency engineers of test setups.
- Optional 1000:1 BNC Oscilloscope output allows quick connections and easy evaluation of output waveforms.
- Reverse polarity waveforms available by pushing a button on the front panel. No need to change the test setup. Positive polarity indication minimizes errors.
- Front panel voltage meter shows residual voltage in charging circuit for safer operation.
- 1-year calibration cycle.
- All test leads included.
- 1 year warranty.
|MegaPulse Capacitor B:|
|Information: See Datasheet above.|