The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Ground Continuity Tester, 3-200A Output with Digital meters.
The GFM-300AC is designed for testing where very high currents are needed to judge connection resistance. The front panel allows adjustment of the AC current up to 200A with a max load of 0.010Ω. The dual digital meter front panel simultaneously displays both current through and voltage across the grounding circuit of the unit under test. Provided with premium leads and alligators, manual and calibration certificate.
Built in the USA. Email and phone support free fr life.
Write a Review
- AC output - constant current delivers up to 200A at up to 4.75V for ground resistance measurements of up to .010 ohms. Current is adjustable from the front panel.
- Digital meters indicates output current and voltage.
- Output breaker switch on front panel.
- Four wire voltage measurement for accuracy.
- Rear panel outputs for safety.
- Premium test leads included.
- Large knob for easy adjustment.
- Calibrated to ANSI Z540 Standards.
|Voltage Test Type||AC|
|Output||3-200A - short circuit to 0.010 Ohms|
|Max Voltage Output||4.75V - open circuit|
|Current Meter||3-30Aac +/-5%, 30-300Aac +/-2.5%|
|Voltage Meter||0.37-6Vac +/-1.5%|
|Operation Temp||15-28 C, 60-95F|
|Relative Humidity Range||0-90% non-condensing|
|Input Power Requirements||120V, 50/60 Hz, 10.0A|
|Dimms||11.25"(W) x 6.75"(H) x 13.00"(L)|