The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
In the following short articles and clips, some general information about hipot testing and connection and use of our products are displayed. Please click on the link to see the information.
- AC Hipot Leakage Current Determination
- AC vs. DC dielectric testing
- AC vs. DC dielectric testing #2
- Arc Detection: Increased Quality Control, Safety-Hazard Detection, or Just
- GFCIs during dielectric testing
- GF-30ac: Set the Pass/Fail Point
- Designing Hipot Test Stations - An Overview
- TestLink: Proper Cable Connections
- HTT-1 Operation and Switch Position Information
- Megapulse Testminder correct AC configuration .
- Impulse Testing Waveforms and Relay Performance