The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Surge Tester 746E P, Includes Isolation Transformer of 500VA
UL 746E Section 19 covers requirements for conformal coatings used
instead of electrical spacings to increase the dielectric withstand
voltage between traces on a printed-wiring board. Paragraph 19.3
outlines a Voltage transient test to be applied to a specific test
pattern allows testing to determine spacings. The Surge Generator circuit is specified in UL 746E, Figure 19.2
is contained in the MegaPulse 746E. One press of the MegaPulse 746E
TRIGGER button conducts the test suite as described in UL 746E, Para.
19.3. See the schematic in the Datasheet section on this page.
Note: Voltages 400V and over are certified to be in accordance with the tolerances of IEC 1180-1, Para. 6.2.2.
Provided with external interlock control. In addition, for automated testing, the MegaPulse 746E is available with TestMinder, our computer control and test reporting option. Use with a 32 bit Windows computer.
Provided with NIST Calibration Certificate good for one year. A2LA Calibration available.
Write a Review
- Output: In accordance with UL 746E, Para. 19.3, a-c.
- Voltage Rise Time: +/- 30% (400V +).
- Voltage Fall Time: +/- 20% (400V +).
- Source Impedance: 50ohm +/- 10%.
- Source Energy: not defined.
- Mode of Operation: Automatic; stop with external interlock.
- Charge Time: <60 sec.
- The MegaPulses are used with a general purpose oscilloscope for waveform capture and evaluation.
- The MEGAPULSE 746E is designed to test Conformal Coatings in accordance with UL 746E, Paragraph 19.3 at up to 6kV.
|For Specification Informatin, see Manual Section below.|
|For Specification Information, see Manual Section below.|
|Megapulse 746E.pdf||Download Manual|