The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Write a Review
- The PT-600 can conduct power cross tests specified by UL 1950/60950 and Bellcore/Telcordia GR1089, as well as the High Impedance Inductive Source Test specified in GR-1089. Some options may be required.
- Optional tests include the ITU-T Power Induction and Earth Potential Rise tests
- Areas of use are (1) Line Cross Power Test (2) First Level AC Fault Test, (3) 600Vac 2 ohm Test per GR1089 Second Ed., Clause 4.5.11, (4) High-Impedance Inductive Source Test, and (5) ITU-T Power Induction and Earth Potential Rise (with correct options).
- Equipped with an E-Stop button on the front panel, and external interlock terminal, for user safety. All outputs are covered by an interlocked door to avoid operator contact with live outputs.
- Optional fuse monitoring can speed testing.
- Outputs can include up to 600V, 10 Ohm impedance (60A), by two channels for 5 seconds max. and 600V 2 ohms (with line simulator fuse).
- Continuously variable 0-600V, 90-13.6Kohm continuous duty outputs for setting output just under the protection limit.
- TestMinder PT is standard and allows automatic test management for multiple tests at same output. Tests can also be conducted from the front panel of the PT-600.
- Adjustable time settings are available for programming from the front panel for special test durations.
- Custom outputs and configurations are available. Contact factory.