The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
MegaPulse 1.2x50-12PF 39:
Surge Tester 1.2x50-12PF 39 ohm, 400-12kV, 3 sec charge time, <42 ohm conventional impedance
MegaPulse 1.2x50-12P 39 ohm, 400-12.3kV, 3 sec charge time, 39 ohm virtual impedance. In accordance with the requirements in IEC 1180-1 Section 6.2; and other Standards by reference. It is acceptable for use with unpowered samples rerquiring a 39 ohm impedance, with no current waveform defined. It is designed to test IEC 60335, Table 7 in its entirety. This tester is in accordance with the measurement requirements of CTL DSH 251B.
The switch is our IER model.
The meter shows the peak of the output waveform into an open circuit. Impedance of the device being tested will attenuate this peak value. Pulse delivery one per minute for pulses above 6kV; two per minute for pulses below 6kV.
Please see Manuals Section below to view waveforms.
This tester can be provided with Option 950-39, which allows testing to IEC 60950 Annex N/IEC 62368-1 Annex D; Line 2.
For automated pulse delivery, please order Option TMM, TestMinder MegaPulse P.
Write a Review
- Built to the requirements of IEC 1180-1, Voltage Testers.
- Generates the waveforms described in EN60335, Paragraph 14 for testing electrical separation.
- Theoretical graphs and actual graphs showing the output of your tester are included with each MegaPulse, allowing easy sanity checks and proof to visiting agency engineers of test setups.
- Reverse polarity waveforms available by pushing a button on the front panel. No need to change the test setup. Positive polarity indication minimizes errors.
- Front panel voltage meter shows residual voltage in charging circuit for safer operation.
- Ships with cables, graphs of theoretical and actual waveforms.
- Calibration Certificate to ANSI Z540. A2LA Calibration Optional.
- One year warranty.
|See Datasheet above.|
|For Specifications, please see Datasheet Link, above.|
|MegaPulse 1.2x50-12P rev 1.0.pdf||Download Manual|