The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Function Tester using custom test values
The HTT-1R provides a fast, safe and reliable way to
verify proper operation of Dielectric Withstand (hipot) and Ground
Continuity/Ground Bond Testers between calibration cycles, in accordance with requirements of TUV and other European agencies. It uses actual loads to simulate barely passing and barely failing results to exercise the tester(s), and is designed to be used as a verification test fixture in compliance with the requirements for shift by shift verification stated in ECS CIG-023 Inspection Report, Section 4. See the Manuals Section below for an example of the CIG-023 Inspection Report.
It allows the operator to check the result of the three failure modes encountered in production hipot and ground circuit testing (open ground, high leakage current, and dielectric breakdown) separately or in any combination to verify proper test equipment operation. A passing test is also simulated.
The test leads allows connection of the HTT-1R to any hipot tester using a standard NEMA 15A receptacle, or use the leads on the hipot and ground tester to connect directly to the HTT-1R. The manual contains anticipated results and suggests testing procedures. The maximum voltage the HTT-1R can test is 3000Vac/4200Vdc.
The HTT-1R Family has ranges suitable for many scenarios, and a Custom solution.
HTT-1R Custom, Function Checker, Ground (Pass 0.025, Fail 0.1Ω) Leakage (Pass per customer Ω) Fail (per customer Ω) Arcover 750V ± 400V.
Write a Review
- The HTT-1R Custom simulates the following failures:
- Ground Continuity Chassis to Ground (0.01Ω), and/or
- High Leakage Line to Ground (Custom Ω), and/or
- Dielectric Withstand Failure (Arc View window displays an arc at 750Vac ± 400V).
- The HTT-1R can also be set to simulate passing tests:
- Ground Continuity Chassis to Ground (0.025Ω), and/or
- Normal Leakage Line to Ground (Custom Ω), and /or
- Dielectric Withstand OK (up to 3000 volts)
- Arc Testing is at 750 ± 400Vac. Results visible through Front Panel Window.
- Works with any manufacturer's Dielectric Withstand or Ground Continuity Tester. The HTT-1R simulates the failures and your tester should return results consistent with the switch settings on the front panel of the HTT-1R
- The HTT-1R is a passive device. No batteries or power is required.
- Verifies proper operation of your equipment in less than a minute.
- Light weight.
- Simple to operate.
- Saves time.
- For testing of Ground Bond Testers up to 30A..
- 1 year warranty.
|For Specifications, see Datasheet Link, above.|
|For more Specifications, see Datasheet Link, above.|
|Max Current capability of Ground Test circuit||30A|
|Setting of PASS for Leakage Current||Custom Ω|
|Setting of FAIL for Leakage Current||Custom Ω|
|Max Voltage capability of Hipot Test Circuit||3000Vac / 4200Vdc|
|Setting of PASS for Ground Circuit||0.025Ω|
|Setting of FAIL for Ground Circuit||0.1Ω|
|Setting of Arc Detection Circuit||Arc-over at 750V +/- 400Vac / 1050V +/- 560Vdc|
|Operation Temp||15 - 40 C|
|Relative Humidity Range||0-90% non-condensing|
|Dimms||5.3"(W) x 6.8"(H) x 2.3"(D)|