The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
HT-5000P AC 200mA:
Hipot Tester, 0-5000V ac @ 200mA
The HT-5000P ac 200mA is a special use AC only hipot tester, can deliver up to 200 mA, with voltage output from 0 to 5000 VAC. The leakage current can be set from 5 - 200 mA in 1 mA increments in the front panel.
One year warranty, calibration certificate to ANSI Z540 included. Made in the USA. Not sure - contact us!
Write a Review
- Leakage current up to 200 mA.
- Microcontroller technologies, one button test, easy to setup, LED's indicates test in progress. Upon failures buzzer sounds and testing is terminated.
- Output voltage, Leakage current and test duration are controlled in the front panel.
- Zero voltage start included.
- One year calibration cycle.
- Main shutdown switch in front panel for safety.
|Voltage Test Type||AC|
|Voltage Range||0-5000 VAC|
|Current Range||5-200 mA in 1 mA steps|
|Input Voltage Requirements||120 V, 60 Hz|
|Arc Detect||Separate high Frequency circuit|
|Leakage Detect||Separate Low frequency circuit|
|Test Time Range||1 - 60 seconds Defeatable|
|Voltage Meter Accuracy||± 2% from 500-5000V|
|Current Meter Accuracy||± 1mA full scale|
|Discharge Time||<7 mS|
|Display||4 digits LED display|
|Test indicator||Led indicators|
|Failure Indicator||Led indicators and buzzer|
|Test Defeat||Test time|
|Operation Temperature||15 - 40 °C|
|Relative Humidity Range||0 - 90 % Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||17" wide x 11" high x 17" deep|
|Calibration||One year calibration Certificate|