The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Hipot Tester, 0-10KVac @ 10mA
HT-10KVPAC Hipot / Dielectric Tester with microcontroller technology for ease of use. AC output 0-10,000Vac @ 10mA. Ships complete with cables, manual, and Calibration Certificate. Made in the USA. Calibration and Repair services available. Not sure - contact us!
Write a Review
- HT10000P AC: AC output to 10000 Volts. Delivers 1 through 8 milliamps. Custom outputs to 25 mA.
- Logic Controlled, One-button testing. LED indicators. Buzzer upon failure, test terminates. Test termination defeatable by switch on rear panel. Provided with arc detection circuit to properly detect hipot failures.
- Rear panel adjustments; leakage limit, ramp time, test time and voltage.
- Ergonomic design for safety and ease of use.
- High voltage output jack.
- Automatic voltage ramp-down circuit eliminates residual voltage.
- Designed for product development and laboratory use.
- High efficiency design, low power consumption.
- All test leads included.
- Calibrated to NIST standards.
- 1 year warranty
- HTT-1 and HTT-1RHipot and Ground Continuity Function Checker Compatible
|Voltage Test Type||AC|
|Voltage Range||0-10000 VAC|
|Current Range||8 mA|
|Input Voltage Requirements||108-132 V, 50 /60 Hz, 2A max|
|Fuse Requirements||120 VAC|
|Arc Detect||Separate high Frequency circuit|
|Leakage Detect||Separate Low frequency circuit|
|Ground Continuity Current||N/A|
|Test Time Range||1 - 60 seconds|
|Ramp time Range||1 - 5 Seconds|
|Voltage Meter Accuracy||± 2 %|
|Current Meter Accuracy||±0.1 mA|
|Resistance measure Range||N/A|
|Resistance auto offset Range||N/A|
|Resistance Measure Accuracy||N/A|
|HV shutdown by Ground Fail||N/A|
|Discharge Time (Resistive Load)|
|Transformer Output||< 500 VAC|
|Pass/Fail Repeatability||± 3 %|
|Output connector||High Voltage Jack|
|Display||4 digits LED display|
|Test indicator||Led indicators|
|Failure Indicator||Led indicators and buzzer|
|Voltage Hold on failure||Available|
|Top Mounted handle||No|
|Test Defeat||Ramp Time, Test Time and Breakdown Fail|
|Autoreset on Pass||Optional|
|Operation Temperature||15 - 40 °C|
|Relative Humidity Range||0 - 90 % Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||10" wide x 5" high x 12" deep|
|Calibration||One year calibration Certificate|
|Test Cords||Return lead, High Voltage Test Lead, Power cord|
|What is in the box||Return lead, High Voltage Test Lead, Power cord|