The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Hipot and Ground Continuity Function Tester
Write a Review
- The stock HTT-1S simulates the following failures:
- Ground Continuity Chassis to Ground (open), and/or
- High Leakage Line to Ground (short), and/or
- Dielectric Withstand Failure (Arc View window displays an arc at 750Vac ± 400V).
- The HTT-1S can also be set to simulate passing tests:
- Ground Continuity Chassis to Ground (short), and/or
- Normal Leakage Line to Ground (open), and /or
- Dielectric Withstand OK (up to 3000 Votls AC)
- Arc Testing is at 750 ± 400Vac. Results visible through Front Panel Window.
- Works with any manufacturer's Dielectric Withstand or Ground Continuity Tester. The HTT-1S simulates the failures and your tester should return results consistent with the switch settings on the front panel of the HTT-1S
- The HTT-1S is a passive device. No batteries or power is required.
- Verifies proper operation of your equipment in less than a minute.
- Light weight.
- Simple to operate.
- Saves time.
- For testing of Ground Bond Testers up to 30A..
- 1 year warranty.
|Max Current capability of Ground Test circuit||30A|
|Setting of PASS for Leakage Current||Open Circuit|
|Setting of FAIL for Leakage Current||Short Circuit|
|Max Voltage capability of Hipot Test Circuit||3000Vac / 4200Vdc|
|Setting of PASS for Ground Circuit||0.025 ohm resistance*|
|Setting of FAIL for Ground Circuit||0.1 ohm resistance*|
|Setting of Arc Detection Circuit||Arc-over at 750V +/- 400Vac / 1050V +/- 560Vdc|
|Operation Temp||15 - 40 C|
|Relative Humidity Range||0-90% non-condensing|
|Dimms||5.3"(W) x 6.8"(H) x 2.3"(D)|
|*NOTE: Connection resistance to your ground bond equipment can add up to 0.03 ohm to the actual test value.|