The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Ground Continuity Tester, 10-200A output, metered
Write a Review
- AC output - constant current delivers up to 200 amps at up to 5 volts for ground resistance measurements of up to 12.5 milliohms. Current is adjustable from the front panel.
- Analog meter indicates output current and voltage.
- Four wire voltage measurement for accuracy.
- Rear panel outputs for safety.
- Test leads included. Calibrated to ANSI Z540 Standards.
- Higher current models available. Consult factory.
|Voltage Test Type||AC|
|Output||0-200A +/-3% - short circuit to 12.2mOhms|
|Voltage||5V max at open circuit|
|Meters||0-60V AC +/-3% full scale, 0-200A AC +/-3% full scale|
|Operation Temp||15-40 C|
|Relative Humidity Range||0-90% non-condensing|
|Input Power Requirements||120V, 50/60 Hz, (220, 230 or 240 available)|
|Dimms||11.25"(W) x 4.25"(H) x 12.00"(L)|