The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Ground Continuity Tester, 25A set output
25A Ground Bond Tester for TUV and other Production LIne Tests. Simple to use, easy to interpret: GREEN is PASS, RED is FAIL; FAIL stops test and buzzes. A complete, one-touch solution when teamed with a Compliance West Hipot Tester and our HTT-1R Function Tester. Ships complete with test cables and a NIST Calibration Certificate. Heavy metal case and rugged construction, designed for factory environments and continuous product testing. A quality product built to last, made in the USA. We calibrate and repair everything we make. Not sure - contact us!
Write a Review
- Pairing with a Compliance West Hipot Tester and our HTT-1R Function Checker makes a complete TUV Production Test Package.
- Logic Controlled, One-button testing. LED indicators. Buzzer upon failure, test terminates.
- AC output. Constant current delivers 25 amps to any ground circuit with resistance of 0 to 0.1Ω.
- Virtual voltage sense circuit. ignores resistance of test leads for accuracy.
- NEMA 5-15 Receptacle for plugging in the device being tested. Universal receptacle available for testing products with International plugs; order Option 30AC-T-W.
- 0.1Ω calibration resistor mounted on rear panel.
- Designed for TUV, NEMKO and CE Safety Agency production line testing, including IEC601.
- With Option TL, the GF-30ac can be teamed with any of our -P hipot testers to make a one-touch test for both Ground Bond and Hipot Tests in accordance with Nemko, TUV and other european production testing requirements. Specify Option TL with your hipot purchase.
- The the current setting can be set to any level between 10 and 30A when purchased. Specify Option 10-30 and note requirement in comments when ordering.
- All test leads included, and a Calibration Certificate is supplied.
- Calibrated to NIST standards; A2LA (ISO 17025) Calibration available.
- 1 year warranty.
|Voltage Test Type||AC|
|Voltage Range||0-6 V|
|Current Set Point||0-25 Ams ± 3%|
|Input Voltage Requirements||117-127 V, 50 /60 Hz|
|Fuse Requirements||120 V, 2 A Slow Blow|
|Pass/Fail Criterion||0.1 Ω|
|Ramp Time||10 mSec|
|Test Duration Timer||0-25 Sec Approx.|
|Operation Temperature||15 - 35 °C|
|Relative Humidity Range||0 - 90 % Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||9-1/4" wide x 4-3/4" high x 10" deep|
|Calibration||One year calibration Certificate|