The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
MegaPulse Defib Surge P 380:
Surge Tester Defib Surge P 380, EN45502-2-2 Fig. 107 / Fig. 110: 380V
A defib surge generator which can reliably deliver the pulse shown every 20 seconds. The pulse is described in EN45502-2-2 Fig. 107, with Tp of 1.2 - 2.5ms and Tw50 of 3 - 5.5ms. This tester is being used as a reliable, long life pulse generator.
For protection of the Defib Surge P 380 IGBT output circuit, R7 and R10 of Fig. 110 are supplied internally.
The MegaPulse Surge P 380 can recharge and trigger the next pulse within 20 seconds.
For waveform data of expected and actual waveforms, see the Manuals section, below.
For information on TestMinder USB Control Option, click here.
Note: Tester pictured is equipped with the Resistor Network Option. For further information on other options, please see the Datasheet.
We have provided many custom builds on this platform. Please call or write with any questions.
Write a Review
- Up to 380V test Voltage.
- Designed with operator safety in mind: Set up the EUT to the right and behind the tester, and a right-handed operator will find himself standing to the left of the tester, allowing maximum separation.
- Theoretical graphs and actual graphs showing the output of your tester are included with each MegaPulse Defib Surge P, allowing easy sanity checks and proof to visiting agency engineers of test setups.
- Microcontroller technologies, front panel voltage meter indicates test peak open circuit voltage and polarity.
- Reverse polarity waveforms available by pushing a button on the front panel. No need to change the test setup. Positive polarity indication minimizes errors.
- Front panel voltage meter shows residual voltage in charging circuit for safer operation.
- 1-year calibration cycle.
- All test leads included.
- 1 year warranty
|MegaPulse Defib Surge P 380|
|Please see Datasheet for Specifications.|
|Megapulse Defib Surge P 380 V1_0.pdf||Download Manual|
|MegaPulse Defib Surge P 380 rev 1.1.pdf||Download Manual|
|Waveforms/EN45502-2-2 Fig. 107 Voltage Duration Waveform calculated.pdf||Download Manual|
|Waveforms/EN45502-2-2 Fig. 107 Voltage Duration Waveform actual.pdf||Download Manual|
|Waveforms/EN45502-2-2 Fig. 107 Voltage Rise Waveform calculated.pdf||Download Manual|
|Waveforms/EN45502-2-2 Fig. 107 Voltage Rise Waveform actual.pdf||Download Manual|