The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Capacitor Discharge Tester, 8A Not Available
For IEC Testing of residual voltage after plug disconnect. The CDT-240 disconnects the line at the voltage peak and analyzes results to the requirements of various Standards, allowing quick results. Scope output for viewing decay waveform. Presets for EN 61010, EN 60065, EN 60950, EN 60601-1 and EN60335. Recommendations for Pluggable Type B equipment. NIST calibration supplied; A2LA calibration available. 15A option for testing large equipment.
Questions? Contact us.
Write a Review
- Accurate; in accordance with CTL voltage and time specifications.
- Disconnects input test voltage at positive or negative peak, normal and reversed polarity
- Tests Line-Ground, Line-Neutral and Neutral-Ground.
- Micro-controller Technology, one button test, easy setup, LCD display indicates test results.
- Maximum Rated Test Current 8A, 15A optional.
- Ergonomically designed for safety, speed and efficiency.
- Designed for product development, production and laboratory use.
- Rugged construction that can withstand a 6" drop with no damage.
- Cables, manual and calibration certificate included.
- One year warranty.
|Min/Max Test Voltage||90/264 Vrms|
|Max Test Current||8A, 15A option available|
|Fuse||10A, 250V, time delay, 1-1/4" x 1/4"|
|Probe Impedance||> 100 Mohm, < 25pF|
|AC Peak Detection Accuracy||EUT disconnect within 5% of supply voltage peak|
|Test Time Range||0.5 - 10.0 Seconds|
|Voltage Setting Range||+/-30 to 388V|
|Voltage Setting Resolution||1V|
|Test Time Accuracy||+/-5%|
|Voltage Meter Accuracy||+/-2% of reading +/-0.8V|
|Rated Input Voltage||110-240 V|
|Fuse||2A, 250V, time delay, 5x20 mm|
|Operation Temperature||15 - 40 C|
|Relative Humidity Range||0 - 90 % Non-Condensing|
|(XI) Safety Interlock||2 pin terminal block on rear panel, shorted for tester operation|
|Dimms||9-1/4"W x 4-3/4"H x 10"D|
|BNC Output||Referenced to ground, 100:1 of measured voltage|