The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
Customer Calibration and Support
Compliance West USA quality does not end with your purchase - it continues with the best customer support in the business.
This page contains information on how to obtain calibration service from us on equipment manufactured by Compliance West USA. We cannot offer calibration services on equipment manufactured by others.
Calibration Services and prices:
We calibrate your tester to factory specifications using test equipment traceable to the NIST.
A calibration certificate and a calibration tag affixed to the left side of the tester is provided. We will ship your tester back to you using the same level of service you used to ship it to us, unless otherwise instructed. (For example, if you send it to us using UPS Ground service, we will return it using UPS Ground service.) Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. If you wish us to use your shipper number to return the calibrated tester, please advise us and we will do so.
We do not offer calibration to ISO 17025 Standards. We perform our calibrations to the requirements of MIL-STD-45662-A and ANSI Z540.
Calibration worksheets are available upon request at no additional charge.
- For all single channel hipot machines, Ground Bond testers and function checkers, the cost of calibration is $150. Our normal calibration time for hipot machines is 5-7 business days and for Ground Bond testers and function checkers 2-3 business days.
- For HTT-xx products cost of calibration is $75. Note: Function Testers use shorts and opens to verify hipot function. We verify proper operation and issue a Calibration Report for this product.
- For expedited calibrations, 1-2 business days, for Hipot Tester, Ground Bond Testers and Function checker an expedited fee of $75 is added to the regular price, for a total of $225 plus shipping.
- Calibration charges for MegaPulse surge generators are $500. Calibration worksheets
are included. Our normal calibration time is 7-10 days.
- If expedited calibration time on Megapulse surge testers, 2-3 business days, is desired, an expedited fee of $250 is added to the regular calibration cost, the costumer must call in advance to assign the RMA number and confirm the model (if it's a custom tester confirm the calibration time).
- Calibration charges for hipot testers requiring three phase mains power are $500.
Repair services and prices:
- Our diagnostic service charge is $150. The entire diagnostic service charge is applicable to the repair charge of the tester.
- Guidline repair prices for a standard repair are noted below for our standard product families.
- Production line Hipots: minimum $150 plus parts.
- GF and GFM Ground Bond testers: minimum $150 plus parts.
- Other products will be advised at the time of diagnosis.
- Repairs are evaluated and a repair estimate is provided to the customer under the diagnosis fee.
- Note: An RMA number is required for calibration and repairs. For more info on Product Warranties & Repairs click here.
To obtain our calibration/repair service:
- Please contact our sales department for an RMA at (800) 748-6224, send us your information, or email us directly at email@example.com.
- Include all cables if possible, so we can check their function during the repair or calibration.
- Package your tester securely and tightly. Shipper regulations require 3 inches of packing material surrounding the product.
- Ship to the address below. Please note the RMA number on the outside of the shipping container.
- For information on packaging and shipping items click here.
- Normally minor repairs are completed in three days. If you have a schedule, please let us know. We will ship the product back to you the same way you sent it to us. If you would like us to use your shipper number for return freight, please let us know.
- If you would like to pay by Credit Card please include your phone number and we will contact you. If you have credit terms already, we will send you an invoice by regular mail and/or email.
Send pre-authorized returns to:
Compliance West USA . Return Dept.
650 Gateway Center Way Suite D
San Diego, CA 92102 USA