The HT-3500S RF tester is specifically designed for the challenges common to operating in the field. Along with heavy duty internal brackets and a sturdy, shock-absorbing case, this unit includes adjustable voltage output, voltage ramp, test time, leakage current and ground continuity limit settings - all controlled from an easy-to-access front panel. Call for pricing.
CDT Calibration Box
Calibration/Functionality box for CDT-240, used to calibrate and verify the proper function of the CDT-240, provides 2 RC constant outputs, 1s and 0.1s. Comes with leads to connect to CDT-240 front panel. NIST calibration supplied; A2LA calibration available.
Questions? Contact us.
Write a Review
- Functionality test for CDT-240
- Ergonomically designed for safety, speed and efficiency.
- Designed for product development, production and laboratory use.
- Rugged construction that can withstand a 6" drop with no damage.
- Calibration certificate included.
- One year warranty.